Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Going to Cambodia

I'm leaving Melbourne on 6th March (at the unsociable time of 0045) & arriving in Phnom Penh at 1015. This time I'm travelling Malaysia Airlines rather than Qantas (see my India blog: David & his Bike go to India), who insist on bicycles being packed in cardboard boxes, but don't actually provide boxes or give any assistance in how to go about finding one. My earlier blog also gives a rundown of what I'm likely to take with me (I'm not so sure about the laptop or quite so many pairs of underpants this time ... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

As per usual, I'm sure you'll have many an amusing story for us all to read. I leave in four weeks to do a gecko's tour of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia - so am keen for any advice/suggestions you might have... I then get to spend 10 days on Koh Samui with a girlfriend for my 30th birthday... :-) Am looking forward to it.

Take care, and hope you have a fabulous time!